This listing is for a DOWNLOADABLE PDF pattern only! You are not purchasing a completed Bend and Snap Clutch! Be sure to subscribe to our Youtube channel and join our Facebook group “Linds Handmade Designs” to show off your creations!
With this purchase you will receive a PDF pattern with full pattern pieces, detailed pictures, and step by step instructions on how to make your own minimalist wallet clutch. This pattern is designed to be used with any self healing textile such as cork, leather, vinyl etc as some edges are left raw on the interior portion of the bag. You may use fabric for the exterior in order to show off a feature fabric but Do NOT try making the whole thing with cotton fabric!
This is an intermediate pattern, in that it uses advanced bag making techniques that require the sewer to have a general familiarity with bag making. This is not recommended for someone brand new to sewing. You should be comfortable using a quilting ruler and rotary cutter or sharp knife (ie box cutter or X-acto knife) for cutting straight lines.
Specs: 9 1/2"w x 6"h x 1"d
Bend and Snap Clutch PDF Sewing pattern, 4 in 1 purse, diy clutch, small crossbo
Materials and supplies needed:
• ⅓ yard 57” wide cork/vinyl/leather (length needed for strap)
• ½ yard of quilter’s cotton
• ½ yard of 45” woven interfacing
• (2) 8” #5 zipper (if using zipper by the yard, cut to 9”)
• (1) 7” #5 zipper (if using zipper by the yard, cut to 7½”)
• (1) Set spring snaps/Kam snap and setting tool
• (1) piece clear 14 or 16g vinyl 4¼w x 3”h
• (2) ⅝” D rings
• (2) ⅝” swivel clasps
• (1) ⅝” strap adjuster
• (2) sets 14mm slim magnetic snaps
• (8) small rivets (*optional)
• (4) medium rivets
• ⅓ yard fusible fleece (*Optional)
• ¼” double sided tape
• Removable marking pen
• Rotary cutter (or SHARP X-Acto knife/box cutter)
• Leather glue or Beacon Fabri-Tac™
• Sharp scissors
• Quilting ruler
• Wonder clips
• 5/32” Leather hole punch or rotary punch
• Pinking shears
• Leather edge paint & applicator or Aleene’s Fabric Fusion™ (*Optional)
Don't forget to join our FB group Linds Handmade Designs to show off your makes and for extra support. There is also a how-to video showing this clutch being made start to finish on our YouTube channel so be sure to like and subscribe!
Please note, there are no refunds on PDF patterns once the pattern has been downloaded.